Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fan Girl Fun: My Birthday Haul

Hey all you wonderful Bloomers out there! I'm sooooo sorry I've haven't posted in forever, but I have been busy celebrating my 21st birthday!!! Whoo!!! Lol anyways, Orlando has been busy as well! He has been spending a lot of time with Flynn, where they had a fun boys trip at Disneyland. (Check out these amazingly adorable pics of him with Flynn... I wonder if they went on Pirates of the Caribbean!) Pictures courtesy of the best Orli fanpage on Instagram, @orlandobloom_fanpage!

Hehe, these pictures are so great!!! I want to go to Disneyland again, (preferably with Orlando!) Anyways, here is a list of all the awesome Orlando related gifts that my best friend got me, (she knows me so well lol, when she asked what I wanted she said "no don't tell me, anything Orlando related is fine right?").
1) Legolas Journal: 
Perfect for people who love to write, like me! 
2) "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Fiver Armies" 2-Disc Special Edition: 
 Perfect for HUGE Legolas fans like me!
3) "Sympathy for Delicious": 
Perfect for hard core Bloomers like me!
4) "Romeo and Juliet": 
Perfect for star crossed lovers (like Orlando and I hehe).


No comments:

Post a Comment