Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Daily Orlando: "Greasy Hands Project" Trailer

Hello all you Bloomers! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Sorry this is my first post of the weekend, but I had a whirlwind weekend, with chores, and the gym, ect. so I'm pretty pooped! Haha anyways, the new trailer for Orlando's executive produced project "The Greasy Hands Project" documentary is out. This documentary really makes me understand why Orlando produced it... it's all about people's love for motorcycles! The film is a really small production though, so it might not come out in a lot of cinemas. At least Orli got to work on a job that he was passionate about, since motorcycles are kind of his side hobby! To view the trailer go to: http://www.ka-bloom.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=20852&page=2entry717234

GHP_DebutVOD_01.jpgGHP_DebutVOD_02.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment