Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Monday, May 26, 2014

Fan Girl Fun: Lord of the Rings and Orlando Apparel


Hey all you wonderful bloomers! Sorry I haven't been blogging regularly, I had finals week last week, but now I'm done, and on Summer vacation! So I'll be posting a lot more, and I have some exciting news to post soon! So keep reading! Anyways, here is a tidbit for my series, 'fan girl fun' - Lord of the Rings and Orlando themed apparel!

Lord of the Rings:

1) These are pretty awesome leggings! They have a map of Middle Earth printed on them, and you can get them on Amazon for seven bucks!

Amour - Fashion Digital Printed Middle Earth Map Leggings Tights

 78 | 52 reviews 

Price:$7.68 FREE Shipping
2) This fun shirt gives a nod to Arwen and the Evenstar, and can be found on the lotrfanshop.com for 27 dollars.

3) Here is a classic fan girl shirt, which proudly displays,
    'I heart Orlando'. Perfect for going to a movie premiere or
    to the theatre with your friends. 18 bucks from
statsgeektees.com

No comments:

Post a Comment