Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Things Orlando Bloom Fans Say Part 1



This is just a fun little post about things that Orlando fans say. Enjoy!

Pretty much my face when I first saw Legolas.
1) The first time you see Orlando as Legolas: "Oh my god, he is so yummy! How is someone so perfect?! Oh my god, Legolas 'I love you! Can we re-wind that scene?!'."

2) When you have watched all of his movies and there are no more to add to your Netflix queue: "No, this is so sad, what is life??? There is no meaning to Netflix now! Now I have to wait until 2015 for his new movie to come out, why???!!"
tangled disney the lion king Rapunzel ariel Aurora simba bambi lilo kuzco jim hawkins
3) After you have watched lucky fans get to meet him or get an autograph signed: "THAT' S NOT FAIR!!! I deserved to meet him more than those girls did, I AM THE MOST DEVOUT FAN! Grrrr!!! Well, if I go to this movie premiere then maybe I'll have a chance of meeting him..."

4) When it's been almost three months and you haven't gotten a reply from your fan letter: "Is the mail lady just hiding the letter to spite me?! Should I confront her and demand to know where it is? What if it got lost? It couldn't have I wrote the address in bright pink sharpie. PLEASEEE, just send me something!!! I can't keep checking the mail box like my life depends on it!"

5) When he wins an award: "YES!!!! Oh my god, YAY!! I love you so much oh my gosh, he is so amazing, and wonderful, you soo deserved it! Whooo!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment