Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Friday, July 18, 2014

Fan Girl Fun: Hobbit Feast

Hello all my fellow fan girls out there! Yesterday my friend and I made a Middle Earth themed dinner, and we watched both of the the Hobbit movies, and it was quite yummy! I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I'm not the best cook ever, I literally can burn butter. So I got some help from my best friend, who is an excellent cook! Anyways, we made Lembas bread, Merry's mushrooms, shire taters, and Balin's spiced beef. It all turned out great, but it did take a while to make since the steak had to sit in the marinade and then cook for 2 hours. Everything else was pretty easy! I'll post my pictures and the links to the recipes! Oh and for a quick tip, you don't have to buy all the ingredients listed, we improvised a bit and it was fine, and we had a ton of leftovers!
Middle Earth Recipes: http://lotrscrapbook.bookloaf.net/other/recipes.html#top


No comments:

Post a Comment