Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fan Girl Fun: In Orlando's Footsteps

Hello all you bloomers! Hope everyone is having a lovely Summer! I'm soo sorry I haven't posted in two weeks, I was on vacation. But now I'm back and I'm up to date with everything Orlando! To get back into the swing of things, here are some pictures from my trip! I went to New York, and of course I had to go to the Richard Rogers Theatre where Orlando did Romeo and Juliet, just to stand (aproximately) where he stood! In front of the theatre and at the back stage door entrance! It was so special thinking, 'This is where he stood not to many months ago greeting fans, and doing interviews!' Sigh, haha. Anyways here are some photos. And hopefully I'll be posting a lot more now, so Orli fans keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment