Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Sunday, August 17, 2014

I want Kingdom of Heaven!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, there just hasn't been much news about Orli in awhile. Anyways this is just a little rant about how hard it is to find a good and working copy of 'Kingdom of Heaven' the director's cut. So I order it on Netflix from time to time, but it always takes forever, because it is kinda a rare edition. So I decided to buy it on Amazon. It is my 2nd favorite Orlando movie, and I hadn't seen it in a while, and I wanted to show it to my best friend. Well of course, they have new editions but they are pretty pricy and can range from 35 dollars to 55. So I figured I 'll get a used one, which was only 10 bucks. The place that sold it to me via Amazon had good reviews, and it said that 97% of their customers were happy. So I was like, 'great this is a great deal, so excited!' It came in a jiffy and I planned to have a movie night with my friend. Well it was all glorious and the discs looked to be in great condition, along with the nice box it came in. I did my little happy fangirl dance and squeal, ready to see Orlando's beautiful face again, and it was wonderful.... until after the love scene with the princess. (That seen oh my gosh, ovaries exploding lol). After that scene it started freezing, skipping and got all fuzzy. Huh, I thought it might just be dusty. So i cleaned it really well, and put it back in. Loll and behold it did it again. At first I thought my poor old DVD/VHS player was dying but all my other movies were working fine. I was the other 3% who got a defunct disc. Well suffice to say, I'm incredibly dissapointed that we didn't get to finish the movie. I got my refund and everything, but I hope I can possibly exchange it for a new disc. If not maybe I'll try to get it fixed. So the moral or point of the story rather is: Does anybody know where I can buy a decent copy of KOH?!!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment