Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Daily Orlando: Orlando Visits Japan to Promote Zulu

On August 27th Orlando and Japanese actress Nozomi Sasaki attended a press conference for the Japan premiere of 'Zulu', which is also known as 'Capetown'. The event was held in the Ritz Carlton in Tokyo. Before hand when he landed at the airport, he took some time to greet fans, who were of course  completely thrilled and excited to see the beaming actor, with his gorgeous long hair!
Zulu_ArrivalJapan_05.jpgZulu_ArrivalJapan_06.jpgZulu_PressConJapan_18.jpgZulu_PressConJapan_23.jpgFor more glorious photos and videos of his visit, go to the wonderful ka-bloom.org website!
Also, sorry to all you bloomers if I don't post that much, I just started my second year of college, and I'm taking 15 units so I'm a bit more busy than usual! 

No comments:

Post a Comment