Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy 38th Birthday Orlando!!!!

Today, 38 years ago, a wonderful actor, person and father was born in Canterbury Kent, England. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORLANDO!!!! Even though you have to work on set on your birthday today, I hope you have a absolutely wonderful day, and celebrate your amazing life, because you are so amazing and precious to me! I can't believe Orli is 38, it looks like he is only 28. This amazing man does not age! Every year it seems, he gets better looking! I'm so happy to have discovered Orli, and his amazing work. It was just by happen stance that I discovered who the heartfelt and gorgeous actor was behind Legolas, and I'm so glad I did. I admire Orlando so much, not just because of his amazing other worldly good looks, but also because he is a sweet, humble, funny, kind hearted, talented ambitious, and adventurous person. He has done so many great things, from sniping orcs as the best elf ever, to traveling to Nepal and Syria to give back to children, and even rescuing a little puppy in the Moroccan Desert and giving him a happy home. So thank you Orlando, for always making my day, making me smile, and making me appreciate everything in life, and Happy Birthday!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment