Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Thursday, January 1, 2015

My First Post of 2015: Orlando's First Ever Screen Time

Happy 2015 all you Bloomers!!! I hope everyone has a prosperous, joyous and Orlando filled year to come! My resolutions? Stop biting my nails, and meet Orlando!!! This is more of a wishful thinking goal, but I would absolutely be the happiest girl in the world if I got to meet him!!!
    So what can we expect from Orlando this year? Well he is still busy filming his thrilled 'Unlocked', and rumor has it that he may come back as Will Turner or make a cameo in 'The Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I would love for this to happen! Also, the romantic comedy 'Digging for Fire' is slated for a late 2015 release date. So that will be fun to see, it is also premiering at the Aspen FIlm Festival... maybe that will be something I can go to to meet Orli! And lastly, Orlando's 38th birthday is in 12 days, so I hope all you Bloomers send him a Happy Birthday! I was lucky to collaborate with the Instagram fanpage, @orlandobloom_fanpage and made a video wishing him happy birthday along with other Bloomers. So hopefully he'll see that!!! I have had this blog for a year now, and have 1500+ views, my goal is to reach 2,500! We'll see! I'll also be reviewing 'Wilde' (Orlando's first ever movie role as a rentboy) in 'My Movie Musings'.
   Anyways, yesterday I stumbled upon Orlando's first EVER credited screen appearance is the British version of Grey's Anatomy, 'Casualty', and he is on 17 (1994) and he is soooo incredibly cute!!!!!! Oh my gosh he has the cutest baby face and just oh my gosh, can't even function!!! lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment