Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Orlando Spotting: Keep a Whether Eye Out on the Horizon

Happy Sunday all you Bloomers! I'm sorry I haven't posted that much, but I promise I'll get back into the routine! So keep reading, and looking for updates, since I almost have 2000 viewers -- we can do it!    
       Anywhoo, there have been a bunch of Orlando sightings recently! The first picture is of Orlando picking up his beloved pooch Sidi, whom he rescued from the Moroccan desert when he was filming "Kingdom of Heaven". Sidi was sporting the "cone of shame", or the cone that dogs get after the vet so they don't nibble at stiches or cuts. Hopefully, Sidi is okay! He is getting older, and has some grey around the mouth. It's cute though, how much Orli loves him!
The next pic is of Orli spending some time with little Flynn . He's actually getting so big! 

No comments:

Post a Comment