Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Daily Orlando: Orlando's Surprise Appearance

    On Friday, March 13th, Orlando made a surprise appearance at the Comic Relief World Record Event, where comedian David Williams broke the record of 30 kisses in an certain amount of seconds. Orli came on stage and smacked on this lucky guy, then snogged the host as well. All I can say, is that if I was a guy, I would go gay for Orlando if he kissed me like that! Haha, anywhoo, it was great for Orlando to take part in the charity event, and it's nice to know that he'll do anything to raise money for a worthy cause, he's such a kind man!!! You can check out the video at: http://www.ka-bloom.org/forum/index.php.?showtopic=20953#entry717188
(By the way, I would of probably passed out cold if he kissed me like that!!! )ComicReliefRND2015_03.jpgComicReliefRND2015_04.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment