Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fan Girl Fun: More Orlando Dreamscapes

I had yet another dream about Orlando again last night, and it was so nice! It seemed so real! Haha anyways, in it, he was wearing a nice light yellow button up shirt, and was a party that I had thrown. He was soo nice, and we joked and talked. We also took a lot of fun pictures, and in one of them he put his arm around me and I did the same, then he kissed me on the cheek, and I remember thinking in the dream, I really hope I don't pass out. He smelled so wonderful - like coconuts almost, (I don't know if my mind imagined it up, or if he really does smell nice like that). Then after we went to another friends house and played video games. All in all, I woke up feeling so happy, and really wishing that it was all real!

If anyone else has some good Orlando dreams to tell, and you want to share, please comment at the bottom of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment