Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Daily Orlando: Orlando to Present at the Tony Awards

Orlando will present at the 2014 68th Tony Awards on June 8th. I've never been interested in watching the Tony Awards before, but now that he is going to be there, then maybe I will tune in! Orlando was seen at LAX today, where is to fly to New York, where the awards will be held at the Radio City Music Hall. You can try to catch the awards and Orlando on CBS at 8:00 pm.  In other news, tomorrow, I will be going to a symphony where they are preforming the Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl score, while the movie is being shown. I'm excited and didn't hear about it until today when I was shopping and saw an add for it at my local shopping center. I love the music from the movie, and seeing as they were going to screen the movie too - getting to see Orlando on a big screen, was what compelled me to buy tickets! So, perhaps I will make a vlog afterward and let you now how it was! 

No comments:

Post a Comment