Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Sunday, November 2, 2014

My One Year Faniversary: 365 Days of Loving Orlando

It is almost here. My first 'faniversary', it will be one year on the week of December 21st of discovering and falling in love with Orlando Bloom. I cannot believe it has been almost a year since I first saw him in Lord of the Rings, and thought, "oh my god...  who is this?!"
Since then, I have become an adoring fan and loved him for 365 days, and so much has happened in my fan life since then. (Also I've made it past the one year mark, so I can officially call myself a harcore Bloomer!) So to celebrate I'll be doing a new little series of collages, that take you on a journey of my Orli fan girl moments. The first round of pictures is from my first blog post, my fanfiction I made about Legolas, and the first Orlando movies I saw, and I'll add a meaningful quote to them.


 "But as long as you are with me, theres no place I'd rather be, I would wait forever, exalted in the scene, as long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat."
-Clean Bandit, 'No Place'.

No comments:

Post a Comment