Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My One Year Faniversary: 365 Days of Loving Orlando

  Hello all you Bloomers out there! As you may know, my one year faniversary of loving Orlando is coming up. To celebrate, I am making a series of posts that highlight my fan girl moments, and my journey to becoming a hardcore bloomer. This post focuses on how my fandom developed (courtesy of an adorable cartoon my friend drew for me), and the Orlando movie binge that followed. I have literally watched ALL of his movies that he has ever made! Hehe
 "You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down, what's going on in that beautiful mind, I'm on your magical mystery ride. And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me... 'Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections."
    -John Legend All of Me <3


Pirates of the Caribbean 
The Calcium Kid
Elizabethtown

Main Street
Haven
Kingdom of Heaven
New York I Love You
Sympathy Delicious
Basically how it went down.












No comments:

Post a Comment