Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

It's My One Year Anniversary of Loving Orlando!!!

Well I can't believe it, but it has now been one year since I first experienced Orlando in LOTR and fell in love with him. I'm so happy I get to be apart of such a wonderful fan group and my love for Orlando grows more everyday! My next goal, (my first was to watch all of his movies) is to actually meet him in person, and I may be able to accomplish that at the premiere for his next to movies due out in a year or so, (Digging For Fire, and Unlocked). It would be so incredibly amazing if I got to meet him, basically my dreams would come true! Anyways, to celebrate my faniversary, as I'm calling it here are my Orlando 'firsts' and 'favorite's.
1) First Orlando Bloom movie I watched: Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
2) Favorite Orlando Movie: Hmm, that is a hard one! But I have to say Elizabethtown.
3) Favorite Orlando Character in a movie: Another hard one, it's between Legolas and Will Turner! But mostly Legolas!!!
4) What I like most about Orlando: He is modest and humble, and loves his fans so much, (And his amazing looks!).
5) Who do I ship with Orlando? Me of course!
6) Do I have an autograph from him? Yes! I didn't get it in person, but he sent it back to me with a hear and an X, best thing ever!!!
7) Why do I like him? There are so many reasons!!! First, because he doesn't fit into the arrogant and money minded celebrity. He is so humble, and so sweet with his fans. He has not let challenges in his life get him down, he has an amazingly kind hear and is a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, he has a wonderful laugh, a great personality, he does all of his own stunts, he worked so hard to get his degree in acting school, and he is incredibly amazing looking, and he has a wonderful and unique talent as an actor!

No comments:

Post a Comment