Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Orli Interview of the Week Part 1



Hey all you Bloomers! So sorry I haven't posted in like a week, I have be so incredibly busy with finals coming up. Anywhoo, Orlando has done a ton of awesome interviews to promote the Hobbit, and I will be posting them in 'The Orli Interview of the Week' section. He was on Ellen again on Wednesday for the third time, and was so hilarious and sweet. He looked so freakin good in a grey sweater and red pants... and I called it, he is growing out his amazing hair for a role! He also talked about his Christmas plans, and he played one of my favorite games Heads Up with Ellen. He was soo good, and wow that was just so fun to watch!!! So enjoy his incredible hotness and charm! I'm soo excited for the Hobbit, and for his other movies in the works! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment