Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Daily Orlando: Orlando to Speak at the WeDay Event

Here is the latest news about Orlando! He is going to be a guest speaker at WeDay, an event that honors and praises volunteer work, and work that helps make the world a better place. It also encourages participation in social issues. Of course, you all know that he is a Unicef Goodwill ambassador, so he has a great link to helping people. I just love it when celebrities help out, and use their money to help a good cause! Orlando is such a sweet guy! The event is taking place in a few cities across the US, and for California it's being held in Oakland at the Oracle Arena. It's great that its so local, (to me at least). I would absolutely love to go and see him speak! But strangely enough, you can't just buy a ticket. You have to earn it through some sort of group project or service via your school or yourself. Now this is a great incentive, and I would of gladly done something a while ago to have gone, but a while ago I hadn't fallen for Orlando yet, and I didn't even here of WeDay. So for last minute people it's not very accessible. Well hopefully they'll record it and air it, because I would love to see Orlando speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment