Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Friday, March 14, 2014

The Daily Orlando: Romeo and Juliet to Come Out in April!

So after I saw Romeo and Juliet in the movie theatre, I walked out thinking, "I really wish that this will come out on DVD because, I would LOVE to see it again, and watch it over and over again, it was soo good!" So now my weekend is made knowing that it is indeed going to be released on April 1st, an early birthday present for me! However, I do not know where you'll  be able to purchase it for the time being, but I'm going to find out! How exciting!

 In other news, it has been one month since I sent my letter and request for an autograph to Orlando. I sent it on February 14th, and I was thinking it might only take like 3 to 4 weeks, but I've heard from other fans that it can take up to three months. Still, I've been counting the days.
 Kinda figured that would be the case, but I'm really hoping that it comes in April, that would be the greatest birthday present ever!!! And I'm kinda impatient, I've been constantly checking my mailbox everyday! And lastly, I was at the library the other day, seeing if I could rent Ned Kelly, and out of the corner of my, I saw Zulu in the 'z' section, and practically leapt over to it, and yanked it out of the bookcase, thinking please be the one with Orlando, omg, pleasse be the one. However, I turned it over and to my disapointment it was an old western with the same title. I was soo bummed! I mean I must admit, the only reason I want to see it is because Orlando is in it! So hopefully it will be released on DVD as well! If it does, I'll immediately notify you and post it in 'The Daily Orlando'!

No comments:

Post a Comment