Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Pirates of the Caribbean Fan Fiction - 'Kissing a Pirate'

So I finally got around to doing a little fanfiction for Pirates of the Caribbean featuring Will Turner. Probably won't continue it, but I wanted to do a little blurb on it, since I love Will! Hopefully, I'll be uploading Chapter 5 of my Legolas fanfiction soon as well!
Enjoy!
        A flurry of rain, wind, and thunder was released from the ominous clouds. Will Turner, the local blacksmith, and part time pirate, was nailing boards onto the windows of his shop, as good looking as ever. Will and I been friends as children growing up in Port Royal, but it had been a while since I had talked to him, or even seen him. For a year, he traveled the Caribbean with notorious pirates such as Captain Jack Sparrow, in search of his father, after learing through word of mouth that his father was condemmed to a fate worse than death. Why he returned to Port, know one knew why, except for me. He was searching for a key that lead to the legendary Dead Man's Chest. Apparently that was where the actual heart of Davy Jones lie, and he wished to stab it and rid his father of a lifetime of servitude. While I was walking through town in the morning on the way to the store for a couple of things, I saw Will. He had just stepped onto the dock, when he noticed me. I motionlessly stood on the side of the road, trying not to be knocked off my feet from his good looks. He had gotten taller, and had a more muscular build. He had stuble on his chin, and his dark brown eyes smoldered. It was then that he walked over to be, and exclaimed that he was glad to see a familiar face and asked if he could have a word with me. Without hesitation I said yes, and he lead me to his shop, where he told me his whole story and how he longed to see a friend again. He also said, "I almost didn't recognize you Kate, you look lovely." His eyes met mine and somehow I tripped on my feet and reached for something to grab onto, a sword. Even though I grabbed the blunt side, I still managed to slash the palm of my hand. So now I was sititng my the fire place with a cloth wrapped around my hand while Will was prepped his shop for what looked like a pretty strong storm on the horoizon. While he was doing so, I couldn't help to think about my feelings for him. He had always been a good friend, he was kind hearted and brave. His smoldering looks helped the equationa as well. But I really didn't think he thought of me the same way. For him I was simply someone to talk to and trust, that was good at least. He walked over to me, "Now lets take a look at that hand." He gently took my left hand and examined it. "Well I'm still incredibly clumsy, that much hasn't changed." He smiled, "And I'm still incredibly naive, since I had a pirate swindle me out of a ship." As he wrapped a clean bandage around my hand I winced from the stinging of the cute. He placed my hand in his hands again. "I'm sorry, I have blacksmith's hands, I know they might be a bit rough." The sting of pain went away as I began to notice how close he was to me. I could feel the warmth of his breath, and he smelled wonderful, both musky and sweet. "It's okay." My breathing became ragged and he rubbed my arm. By god, I wanted to kiss him so badly it pained me. "Well, your cut isn' too bad, I think you'll be alright." I sighed and and thanked him and turned to get up as he grabbed my arm and tucked a piece of hair  back behinde my ear. Was this it, was he going to kiss me, should I lean in? Before I had time to really ponder these questions he slowly leaned it. His face was now only a few inches from mine and slowly placed his lips on mine in a gentle kiss. It only lasted for a second, but with all my might I kissed him back. His lips were soft and sure and he caressed the side of my arm, sending waves of  electricity through my fingertips. Feeling more brave, and giving in to all emotion and desire I pressd myself against his toned chest, and he wrapped his arms around me playing with my hair. I deepened the kiss, and he slolwy traced my lip with his tounge, and I let him in. I always thought french kissing would be gross, but it was quite the contrary. He outlied the roof of my mouth and licked my lips. I was on the brink of passing out since all of my senses were being thrown into him, the feeling of his strong and gentle hands, the slight taste of a drop of brandy on his lips, and the sound of his heartbeat, picking up in pace. He pulled away and smiled at me, we were now pushed uo against the wall, and I was trying to come back down to Earth, as he gave an adorable laigh at my reaction and picked me up off the ground spinning me around and said, "I'm so glad I ran into you Kate."
     "Me too, Mr. Turner."

No comments:

Post a Comment