Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Top 3 Hobbit Parodies: My Pick of the Three Funniest Hobbit Spoofs

I was having a Youtube marathon the other day, and I came upon some hilarious Hobbit parodies that I felt just needed to be shared. While there are a lot of other good ones out there too, these are my top three!

3) The Hobbit Games. This is a cute mash up of the Hunger Games and The Hobbit. The prospect of winning a third breakfast, motivates the hobbits of the shire to volunteer as tribune to compete with the elves, dwarfs and wizards of Middle Earth. Very creative, and a fun twist on the Hunger Games!

2) Ke$sha's Timber Music Video, Hobbit Style. I love this song, and the fact that these two creative and cute guys took their time to morph it into the tale of the Desolation of Smaug is just great! Very catchy and fun to listen to.

1) The Hillywoodshow: An Unexpected Parody. This is my ultimate favorite, and even when I hadn't seen the first Hobbit, I loved it. I love the Hillywoodshow they are so funny, and imaginative! Bilbo better be careful next time he takes some shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment