Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Orlando Brings Home the Popcorn for Best Fight Scene as Legolas

About an hour ago, Orlando won for best fight scene with Evangeline Lilly for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug at the MTV Movie awards tonight. He didn't win for best transformation, that award got dished out to Jared Leto for The Dallas Buyers Club. I'm very happy that Orlando won though!! I haven't seen the latest hobbit movie yet, but it looks quite good, and I think Legolas kicks some major orc butt! Haha, my reaction was quite hilarious, as soon as they announced Orlando Bloom, I screamed with delight and jumped up and down and ran forward to the TV, screaming, 'YAY!!! Oh my gosh I'm so happy, I love you so much oh my god, your amazing!' He looked so good as always, with a simple black blazer, and his amazing hair. His speech was short and sweet, and he accept Evangeline's award on his behalf, and thanked the stuntmen who had to endure the hot and heavy costumes, and his bow and arrow ass kicking, and his fans of course! He also very sweetly apologized for breaking one stuntman's nose, and gave a nod to the other nominees that didn't win including Ron Burgandy and his gang of reporters and Katnis from the Hunger Games movies. So happy for him, congratulations Orlando and everyone who worked on The Hobbit!Orlando Bloom WINS Best Fight at MTV Movie Awards 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment