Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Monday, February 10, 2014

'Elizabethtown' Claire Inspired Outfit and the Orlando Bloom Quote of the Day

Another website I enjoy is Polyvore. A fashion and design website where you can make 'style sets' and view other people's set or shop. So I created a Elizabethtown inspired outfit from Drew's (Orlando) love interest, spunky and fun Claire. You can take a look at it here: http://www.polyvore.com/ethereal_elizabethtown_look/set?id=110307852

I will also be posting a daily Orlando Bloom quote for my blog! Hope you enjoy!

     "When you start falling for somebody and you can't stop thinking about when you're going to see them again, I love that. Women are beautiful. They deserve to be cherished and respected."
                          -Orlando Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment