Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Orlando Quote of the Day and Fan Mail

So recently I decided to write a fan letter to Orlando Bloom's fan mail team. I also requested an autographed photo, so hopefully I'll get a response!!! If you want to write to him requesting an autograph, you should include a photo for him to sign, and a stamped and addressed envelope for them to send it back to you. I have no idea how long it will take to get a response, but if I do get one, I will be an incredibly happy girl. Here is his address: Orlando Bloom
                                                                            c/o Spanky Taylor
                                                                            3727, W. Magnolia Blvd.
                                                                             Suite 300
                                                                             Burbank, CA 91505
Also here is the Orlando quote of the day Hehe!
 "I don't do a film unless it has a sword in it. And if it doesn't have a sword in it, I insist that they have one in the same room to keep me comfortable."
   -Orlando Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment