Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Welcome to the Orlando Bloom Blog!

Hello! My name is Katherine, and along with thousands of other girls, I have become a huge Orlando Bloom fan and decided to start a new blog. It wasn't until recently that I fell in love with Orlando, at a friends movie party we decided to watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy. My friends and I get together to watch movies that we haven't seen before, we eat popcorn, drink hot chocolate, make cookies, and sometimes even play board games. We also assign ourselves to characters in movies, which has become quite a hilarious tradition. Any ways, we were on our winter college breaks, and two of my friends were home, so we decided to watch Lord of the Rings. I admit I was hesitant at first, I wasn't sure I would like the action sci-fi movie, until I came to realize that Legolas was incredibly, amazingly good looking. By the third movie my friend Julia and I were screaming with glee every time the camera panned onto Legolas, or when he had a long scene. This was none other than Orlando Bloom. I had see him in Pirates of the Caribbean-The Cures of the Black Pearl once before and thought Will was really cute but I wasn't totally exposed to Orlando Blooms' hotness. Hence after seeing LOTR, I became obsessed with him. My friend and I even joked that every time you look at him you basically have an orgasm. So now I've seen almost every film he has been in and almost every single interview, and now I want to share his amazingness with the world and other fans. More posts will be coming soon so enjoy!
   P.S. Even though he is 17 years older than me (I was born in 1994) that doesn't stop me from dreaming about being with him, I mean he is on the market now!

No comments:

Post a Comment