Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Monday, February 24, 2014

The Orli Interview of the Week

I decided to start a new series, 'The Orli Interview of the Week', and I will choose an interview of him to post once a week, and provide some commentary on it! Hope you enjoy! For our first interview, I chose his 2nd Ellen appearance promoting 'Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End'. He, (as always) is super cute and charming and him and Ellen joke that they should have kids together, so funny! Love Ellen she's always so funny with your guest, and I would be perfectly happy with having his kids! His laugh is so incredibly adorable in this, and I love his enthusiasm with helping the environment, and its so awesome that he snowboarded in Antarctica! He is so extraordinary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment