Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Friday, February 21, 2014

My Top 4 Legolas Moments

I recently re-watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy so now I'm going to post my top for favorite Legolas moments! He is so amazing! I think he's my favorite character that Orlando played, its a really close tie with Drew from 'Elizabethtown', and Will Turner.


#4 Legolas and Aragorn Pre-Battle:  This scene is a bit small, but heartwarming, when they try to have faith in each other and not loose hope in the face of battle. Legolas is so sweet and you can tell he is a true friend.

#3 Legolas and Grimli Drinking Game: This game is so cute and funny. Here you can see the lighter side of Legolas, being challenged with a drinking game, who finds it merely simple, but makes him feel a bit different. I wonder how many shots an elf would need before he started to slur his words, or would it just never effect them?



#2 Battle of Helms Deep: This is a great showcase for Legolas's archery skill, he is so amazing! Also love his little joke with Grimli, 'Shall I describe it to you, or would you like me to find you a box?' Love him!!! I don't think many elves have such a good sense of humor, right before battle tool!

#1 Legolas Takes Down the Oliphant: This is by far, the coolest, most gracefull, badass, and Legolasy moment in the whole series in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment