Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Orlando Bloom Movies I've Seen and His Broadway Debut I Missed

I'm a freshman in college, so I didn't realize that winter breaks were so long. Anyways I had about four weeks to relax and fill my afternoon with Orlando Bloom. So I took it upon myself to watch all his movies. I haven't finished them all but I'm pretty darn close. And my friend and I are going to go to New York this summer. I'm excited but a bit bummed that we're missing Orlando's Broadway debut. I would of LOVED to see him in Romeo and Juliet and maybe even get his signature and meet him.
Plus Romeo and Juliet is my absolute favorite Shakespeare play, I mean it is only the greatest love story there ever was. But, that would of been heaven to see him live. Instead here is a link of one of his scenes. It has one of my favorite lines in it, and the first time I saw it I wanted melt into a puddle of happiness. Orlando Bloom Romeo & Juliet SceneBut I would've probably forgotten how to breath and talk.  Anyways, following is a list of the first 5 movies that I saw. When I have more time, I will go more indepth on them in a new series, 'My Movie Musings'.
1) Lord of the Rings-The Fellowship of the Ring 


2) Lord of the Rings-The Two Towers 
3) Lord of the Rings-The Return of the King
4) Pirate of the Caribbean-The Curse of the Black Pearl
5) The Calcium Kid


No comments:

Post a Comment