Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Orlando Bloom Dreamscapes and Why I Love the Rain

So, since I have become slightly obsessed, (okay not going to lie, completely obsessed) with Orlando, I've have had many dreams about him. However, in all of them he is a professor in a lot of my classes. For example in my dream I was taking a women gender studies class and I was getting coffee but I was also running late. Consequently I had to sprint to my class and I was worried that he would be mad, and I was thinking about how I would apologize to him after class for being late, and realized I was quite nervous. Well I walked into to class, trying to quietly close the door and I tried to give him an apologetic look as I took my seat. I don't know if I'm having stress dreams but I haven't been late to any of my classes, and Orlando is not teaching any of my classes unfortunately. On another topic, I live in California so we've been struggling with a drought but it finally rained today after like three months and it was wonderful. I've missed the sound of rain on my roof, and more importantly the rain is perfect movie watching weather! So after I forced myself to go to the gym I rewarded myself with a cup of hot chocolate and popcorn and watched the third Pirates of the Caribbean. A perfect way to spend my afternoon; however, I'm not sure I really liked the ending and I'll probably have to watch it again, but more on my movie musings later.

No comments:

Post a Comment